Piano Textbooks - The Lesson CenterThe Lesson Center
Like many concepts in the book world, "series" is a somewhat fluid and contested notion. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations , on the part of the author or publisher. For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place.
Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification eg. Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question.
Sign up to receive news & offers
Bastien Piano Basics Theory Level 2
Series description. Related series Bastien Piano Basics. How do series work?
WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Education. Full Name Comment goes here.
Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views.
- Customer login.
- Dearly Devoted Dexter (Dexter, Book 2).
- Electronic Health Records?
- Continued fractions: from analytic number theory to constructive approximation: a volume in honor of L.J. Lange: continued fractions, from analytic number theory to constructive approximation, May 20-23, 1998, University of Missouri-Columbia.
- About This Item!
- Model Order Reduction Techniques: with Applications in Finite Element Analysis!
Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds.
No notes for slide. Book Appearances 4.source
You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later. Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips. Visibility Others can see my Clipboard. Cancel Save.
- Bastien Piano Basics: Technic, Level 2;
- The Single-Neuron Theory: Closing in on the Neural Correlate of Consciousness;
- A Bibliography of Hong Kong Marine Science: 1842-1990!
- Fine Just the Way It Is: Wyoming Stories 3?
- Rainy Brain, Sunny Brain: How to Retrain Your Brain to Overcome Pessimism and Achieve a More Positive Outlook.
- Atlas of Psoriatic Arthritis.