Search Search. Search Advanced Search close Close.
- Learnability and Cognition: The Acquisition of Argument Structure.
- Learnability and Cognition | The MIT Press.
- The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature!
- Veterinary & Animal Ethics: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Veterinary and Animal Ethics, September 2011.
Preview Preview. Request Permissions Exam copy.
Get A Copy
Overview Author s Praise. Summary A classic book about language acquisition and conceptual structure, with a new preface by the author, "The Secret Life of Verbs. Share Share Share email. Endorsements A monumental study that sets a new standard for work on learnability.
Ray Jackendoff Tufts University The author's arguments are never less than impressive, and sometimes irresistible, such is the force and panache with which they are deployed. Paul Fletcher Times Higher Education Supplement Learnability and Cognition is theoretically a big advance, beautifully reasoned, and a goldmine of information.
Lila Gleitman University of Pennsylvania. Marcus Cart Buying Options.
Learnability and Cognition, New Edition
Due to the high volume of feedback, we are unable to respond to individual comments. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments. Recent searches Clear All. Update Location. If you want NextDay, we can save the other items for later.
Learnability and Cognition: The Acquisition of Argument Structure | Steven Pinker
Yes—Save my other items for later. No—I want to keep shopping.
- Inside The Mirage: Americas Fragile Partnership with Saudi Arabia.
- See a Problem?.
- Reward Management.
- Halo: Evolutions: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe!
- On the role of conceptual structure in argument selection: A reply to Emonds | SpringerLink!
- Strong typing of object-oriented languages revisited!
- Learnability and Cognition?
Order by , and we can deliver your NextDay items by. In your cart, save the other item s for later in order to get NextDay delivery. We moved your item s to Saved for Later.
There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there.
source url Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. Tell us if something is incorrect. Out of stock. Get In-Stock Alert. Delivery not available. Pickup not available. In tackling a learning paradox that has challenged scholars for more than a decade, Pinker synthesizes a vast literature in linguistics and psycholinguistics and outlines explicit theories of the mental representation, learning, and development of verb meaning and verb syntax.